The NESA Men’s Basketball Academy is committed to coaching players of all abilities in a welcoming, supportive environment that encourages confidence, performance and personal development.
The NESA Men’s Basketball programme is structured to support players at any level of the game. High level, expert coaching and competition experience are combined in a professional sports setting. Our longstanding partnership with the Newcastle Eagles Basketball team enhances learning - encouraging performance, determination and team work, whilst you master the skills for success.
NESA Men's Basketball Academy & Development Centre
As a NESA Men’s Basketball Academy or Development Centre player you can access a number of benefits that may possibly include:
- Taking on the best in the country in the national EABL Elite Basketball League with a pathway into the Newcastle Eagles Academy
- Dedicated players have the chance to apply for FREE USA scholarship opportunities
- Up to 10 hours of training and competitive matches each week in superb purpose-built facilities
- Exclusive subsidised training, playing and leisure kits
- Individually tailored strength & conditioning programmes as well as use of our state-of-the-art sports science & testing lab and rehabilitation support
- Sport-specific expert workshops in areas such as: sport psychology, performance analysis and nutrition
- Free unlimited access to the Flex Fitness Gym
- Opportunity to gain basketball-specific coaching and officiating qualifications
- Access to physiotherapy clinic for injury treatment
“We work alongside TyneMet’s Basketball programme to provide a high level academy experience for players who are committed to maximising their potential.”
Fabulous Flournoy | Newcastle Eagles’ Head Coach