The NESA Men’s Football Academy and Development Centre is committed to coaching players of all abilities in a welcoming, supportive environment that encourages confidence, performance and personal development.
The NESA Men’s Football programme is structured to support players at any level of the game. High level, expert coaching and competition experience are combined in a professional sports setting. Our longstanding programme with the prestigious football partners enhances learning - encouraging performance, determination and team work, whilst you master the skills for success.
NESA Men's Football Academy and Development Centre
As a NESA Men’s Football Academy or Development Centre player you can access a number of benefits that may possibly include:
- Competing against the best players in the most prestigious post-16 league - the ECFA Category 1 National League
- Dedicated players have the chance to apply for FREE USA scholarship opportunities
- Up to 10 hours of training and competitive matches each week in superb purpose-built facilities
- Opportunity to play abroad in major footballing countries such as Portugal and Italy
- Individually tailored strength & conditioning programmes as well as use of our state-of-the-art sports science & testing lab and rehabilitation support
- Sport-specific expert workshops in areas such as: sport psychology, performance analysis and nutrition
- Free unlimited access to the Flex Fitness Gym Opportunity to gain football-specific coaching and officiating qualifications
- Access to physiotherapy clinic for injury treatment
"TyneMet and Newcastle United Foundation have a longstanding partnership that continues to grow and develop. Our brightest coaches work closely with students to support and develop talent."
Giles Sandercock | Football Development Manager at Newcastle United Foundation