The NESA Netball Academy and Development Centre is committed to coaching players of all abilities in a welcoming, supportive environment that encourages confidence, performance and personal development.
The NESA Netball programme is structured to support players at any level of the game. High level, expert coaching and competition experience are combined in a professional sports setting. Our partnership with England Netball enhances learning - encouraging performance, determination and team work, whilst you master the skills for success.
NESA Netball Academy & Development Centre
As a NESA Netball Academy or Development Centre player you can access a number of benefits that may possibly include:
- Taking on the best in the country in leagues and cups
- Up to 10 hours of training and competitive matches each week in superb purpose-built facilities
- Exclusive subsidised training, playing and leisure kits
- Individually tailored strength & conditioning programmes as well as use of our state-of-the-art sports science & testing lab and rehabilitation support
- Sport-specific expert workshops in areas such as: sport psychology, performance analysis and nutrition
- Free unlimited access to the Flex Fitness Gym
- Opportunity to gain Netball-specific coaching and officiating qualifications
- Access to physiotherapy clinic for injury treatment
"NESA at TyneMet College is the perfect fit for any aspiring athlete. Players are fully supported both on and off the court. The programme provides the ideal environment for an athlete from any sporting discipline to take their sport to the next level."
Victoria Burgess | England Netball North East Performance Pathway Coach and Team Northumbria NSL Assistant Coach