The NESA Men’s Rugby Academy and Development Centre is committed to coaching players of all abilities in a welcoming, supportive environment that encourages confidence, performance and personal development.
The NESA Men’s Rugby programme is structured to support players at any level of the game. High level, expert coaching and competition experience are combined in a professional sports setting. Our longstanding programme with England Rugby enhances learning - encouraging performance, determination and team work, whilst you master the skills for success.
NESA Men's Rugby Academy & Development Centre
As a NESA Men’s Rugby Union Academy or Development Centre player you can access a number of benefits that may possibly include:
- Taking on the best in the country in leagues and cups
- Up to 10 hours of training and competitive matches each week in superb purpose-built facilities
- Exclusive subsidised training, playing and leisure kits
- Individually tailored strength & conditioning programmes as well as use of our state-of-the-art sports science & testing lab and rehabilitation support
- Sport-specific expert workshops in areas such as: sport psychology, performance analysis and nutrition
- Free unlimited access to the Flex Fitness Gym
- Opportunity to gain rugby-specific coaching and officiating qualifications
- Access to physiotherapy clinic for injury treatment
"Working with TyneMet is a key part of rugby development in Northumberland. The College offers excellent facilities with a very good rugby programme and level of competition. The College is also an essential step in developing rugby players to move on and make the change into senior club rugby."
Dave Reed | RFU Rugby Development Officer