The NESA Men’s Rugby Academy is committed to coaching players of all abilities in a welcoming, supportive environment that encourages confidence, performance and personal development.
The NESA Men’s Rugby League programme is structured to support players at any level of the game. High level, expert coaching and competition experience are combined in a professional sports setting. Our longstanding programme with England Rugby enhances learning - encouraging performance, determination and team work, whilst you master the skills for success.
NESA Men's Rugby Academy
As a NESA Men’s Rugby Union Academy player you can access a number of benefits that may possibly include:
- Taking on the best in the country in leagues and cups
- Study, train and play at Kingston Park, home of Newcastle Falcons
- Up to 10 hours of training and competitive matches each week in superb purpose-built facilities
- Exclusive subsidised training, playing and leisure kits
- Individually tailored strength & conditioning programmes as well as use of our state-of-the-art sports science & testing lab and rehabilitation support
- Sport-specific expert workshops in areas such as: sport psychology, performance analysis and nutrition
- Free unlimited access to the Flex Fitness Gym
- Opportunity to gain rugby-specific coaching and officiating qualifications
- Access to physiotherapy clinic for injury treatment
"Working with TyneMet is a key part of rugby development in Northumberland. The College offers excellent facilities with a very good rugby programme and level of competition. The College is also an essential step in developing rugby players to move on and make the change into senior club rugby."
Dave Reed | RFU Rugby Development Officer
Rugby Excellence (Falcons Community Foundation)
16-18 and wanting a career within the Rugby Union or the sport industry and have a passion for and strong ability in Rugby Union?
Find out more information about our Rugby Excellence (Falcons Community Foundation) programme based offsite at Kingston Park.
Extended Diploma in Rugby Excellence (Falcons Community Foundation)